Delhivery IPO Date & Price Band
Get all information about Gurugram-based unicorn logistics services firm Delhivery IPO Date, IPO Offer Price, Subscription Status, GMP, and IPO allotment details.
|IPO Open:||11 May 2022|
|IPO Close:||13 May 2022|
|IPO Size:||Rs 5235 crore|
|Offer for Sale:||Rs.1235 Crore|
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹ 462 – 487 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Quota:||Not more than 10% of the Net Offer|
|QIB Quota:||Not less than 75% of the Net Offer|
|NII Quota:||Not more than 15% of the Net Offer|
|Market Lot:||30 Shares|
|Employee Discount||Rs 25 per share|
The Gurugram-based unicorn logistics services firm Delhivery is said to have received approval from market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for its proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Rs 7,460 crore.
Delhivery has become the first company this year to get SEBI approval for listing on the domestic market. Delhivery plans to raise Rs 5,000 crore through a fresh issue of shares and Rs 2,460 crore through an OFS.
In the year 2019, Delhivery, a company associated with the logistics sector, which became a unicorn, will soon bring its IPO (Initial Public Offering). SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has approved Delhivery to bring IPO. The issue size of Delhivery’s IPO will be Rs 5235 crore.
Major shareholders in the company include China Momentum Fund, Carlyle, Softbank, and Times Internet. China Momentum Fund (Deli CMF) will sell its stake for Rs 400 crore, Carlyle – Rs 920 crore, SoftBank – Rs 750 crore, and Times Internet – Rs 330 crore.
According to the IPO price, the company is expected to get a valuation of Rs 42,000 crore. Of the money to be raised through the IPO, the company will spend Rs 2,500 crore on its organic growth, Rs 1,250 crore on acquisitions and other strategic developments.
Three of the five co-founders Kapil Bharati, Suraj Saharan, and Mohit Tandon are also likely to sell shares through the IPO. Delhivery, one of the largest independent logistics start-ups in India, recently invested in a Noida-based maker of warehousing automation products, Falcon Autotech.
Delhivery is looking for a $6-6.5-billion valuation for its listing, the ET reported. Apart from Japan’s SoftBank and Carlyle group, Times Internet is also likely to sell shares in the company, the DRHP said.
The company plans to issue a primary issue in the range of $400-500 million. IPOs of many big companies including LIC, Snapdeal, Ola, and Reliance are about to knock this year. That is, investors are going to earn a lot.
Delhivery IPO Market Lot
An Individual can apply for a minimum 1 lot of 30 shares and a maximum of 14 lots of 390 shares. Find the details below:
1. As of FY21, Delhivery has been hailed as the largest and fastest growing, fully integrated services player in the country, in terms of revenue
2. Delhivery a team of 474 engineers, data scientists and product professionals, that have built a proprietary technology system that helps the company in offering services to a wide variety of customers
3. Delhivery has a huge data intelligence capability
4. Their dynamic network makes it easier for them to respond rapidly to changes in volumes, shipment profiles and environmental conditions
1. If the company cannot maintain its existing network infrastructure and also grow at a steady pace, it will adversely affect its financials
2. Disruptions to the transportation facilities and logistics will have a material impact on the operations of the business
3. If the company fails to attract and retain skilfull workers and there are increases in costs of labour, it will affect the company’s operations and business
4. It is very difficult for the company to not pass on the additional operating expenses incurred by them, to the customers are the industry they function in is highly competitive
Delhivery IPO GMP Details
Delhivery IPO GMP Comming soon
Delhivery Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
Delhivery IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
The Delhivery IPO date is May 11, 2022 and the IPO close date is May 13, 2022. The IPO allotment date is May 19, 2022 and the IPO may list on May 24, 2022.
|IPO Open Date:||May 11, 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||May 13, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||May 19, 2022|
|Refunds:||May 20, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||May 23, 2022|
|IPO Listing Date:||May 24, 2022|
- Blue Dart Express Ltd
- TCI Express Ltd
- Mahindra Logistics Ltd
Delhivery IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Limited
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor grievance E-mail:
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Delhivery IPO Allotment Status
Check Delhivery IPO allotment status on Linkintime website allotment URL. Click Here
Delhivery IPO Lead Managers
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
Air Cargo Logistics Centre-II,
Opposite Gate 6 Cargo Terminal,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi 110037 Delhi, India
Contact Person: Sunil Kumar Bansal
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Tel: +91 124 6225602
Delhivery IPO FAQs
What is the Price band of Delhivery IPO?
The issue price band is ₹462 to ₹487 per equity share. The IPO is to be listed on BSE & NSE.
When Delhivery IPO will open?
The IPO is to open on May 11, 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
What is Delhivery IPO Allotment Date?
Delhivery IPO allotment date is May 19, 2022.