Campus Activewear IPO Allotment Status: The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Campus Activewear IPO will be done on May 4, 2022, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by May 6, 2022. The initial public offering (IPO) of Campus Activewear IPO received a solid response during the three-day bidding process on April 28 as the issue was booked 51.75 times led by institutional investors.
The shares of Campus Activewear have been commanding a premium of Rs 85-90 in the grey market over the given price band, hinting towards a strong listing pop of 30 per cent. The company’s Rs 1,400 crore-IPO was sold in the range of Rs 278-292 per share. It had received strong investor response, subscribing about 52 times.
As per NSE data, Campus Activewear IPO received bids for 1,74,02,02,110 shares against the total issue size of over 3,36,25,000 shares. The quota reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 152.04 times while the one reserved for non-institutional investors (NIIs) was subscribed by 22.25 times. The retail quota was subscribed 7.68 times.
Campus Activewear IPO Allotment Status
The registrar for this IPO is Link Intime India Private Ltd, therefore the allotment application can be checked on its website or on the BSE website.
How to Check Campus Activewear IPO Allotment status online on BSE
Following are the steps to check Campus Activewear IPO Allotment status via BSE
• Visit official BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
• Go to the page that says ‘Status of Issue Application’.
• Select the ‘Equity’ option.
• Click on ‘Campus Activewear’.
• Enter the application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
• Confirm that you are not a robot and click ‘Search’.
• The status of the application will be shown.
How to check Campus Activewear IPO Allotment status on LinkIntime
Following are steps to check Campus Activewear IPO Allotment status via LinkIntime
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Campus Activewear’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Check Campus Activewear IPO Allotment Status in Demant Account?
- Log into your Demat account/trading account or contact your broker
- Check whether your account is credited with your stock
- The shares credited to your Demat account will appear if you get the assignment.
Campus Activewear IPO Allotment Status Check Links
The IPO allotment is out today. Check the Campus Activewear IPO Allotment Status on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
|Check Allotment on IPOFORUM||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on Linkintime||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on BSE India||Click Here|
Campus Activewear IPO Timeline
- Campus Activewear IPO application start date: April 26, 2022
- Campus Activewear IPO application end date: April 28, 2022
- Campus Activewear IPO allotment start date: May 4, 2022
- Campus Activewear IPO refund initiation date: May 5, 2022
- Campus Activewear IPO allotment finalisation date: May 6, 2022
- Campus Activewear IPO listing date: May 9, 2022
Campus Activewear is a Delhi-based footwear firm that introduced the brand ‘Campus’ in 2005 and offers a diverse product portfolio for the entire family. As of fiscal year 2021, the brand has about 17% of market share in the branded sports and athleisure footwear industry in India by value.
Campus Activewear IPO allotment FAQs
When Campus IPO allotment?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Campus Activewear IPO will be done on May 4, 2022, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by May 6, 2022.
How to check Campus IPO allotment?
Check here steps for Campus Activewear IPO allotment application can be checked on LinkIntime India website or on the BSE website.